We may collect personal information when you provide any information in connection with your application or otherwise:
- name, contact information, location
- work history, employer feedback , professional references
- academic information, competency assessments
- medical disclosure, background checks, work rights checks, criminal record checks, credit checks
- public domain information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- represent you in connection with your possible or actual work placements and otherwise in connection with your interactions with Socialite Recruitment Limited
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- possible or actual employers including to trusted third parties in order to for the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a related secondary purpose and in some cases we may only disclose information with your consent..
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 04 213 9265, or 9/50 Manners Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011.